Pampers Baby Wipes Aqua Pure Water Wipes for Newborn Skin, 840 Wipes, 12 Packs of 70 Wipes

€75,89
Brand: PampersFeatures: Pampers Aqua Pure wipes are made with 99% pure water for gentle skin cleaning Made with organic cotton for a soft touch on baby's skin 0% alcohol and...

FREE
SHIPPING

100% MONEY
BACK GUARANTEE

ONLINE
SUPPORT 24/7

Availability: 3 In Stock
Check it out

Brand: Pampers

Features:

  • Pampers Aqua Pure wipes are made with 99% pure water for gentle skin cleaning
  • Made with organic cotton for a soft touch on baby's skin
  • 0% alcohol and perfume
  • 1% dermatologically-tested gentle cleansers and Pampers proven pH buffering ingredients to help prevent skin irritation
  • Safe for newborn skin, including bottoms, hands, toes, and delicate faces

Binding: Personal Care

Publisher: Procter & Gamble

Release Date: 20-08-2019

Details: Product Description Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes - made with 99% pure water and a touch of organic cotton - help to protect your baby's precious skin. They do not contain alcohol or perfume. The remaining 1% of ingredients is made up of dermatologically-tested gentle cleansers and Pampers proven pH buffering ingredients, to help maintain the pH balance of your baby's skin and protect from skin irritation. Aqua Pure wipes are safe for newborn skin- including bottoms, hands, and delicate faces. Please dispose of wipes in the bin - do not flush wipes. Ingredients Aqua, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Benzoate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sorbitan Caprylate, Disodium EDTA Safety Warning To avoid danger of suffocation and/or strangulation, keep all packaging material away from babies and children.

Package Dimensions: 11.6 x 11.3 x 7.5 inches

Just added to your wishlist:
My Wishlist
You've just added this product to the cart:
Go to cart page