Garnier Ultimate Blends Nourishing Shampoo for Dry Hair, 350ml

€14,89
Brand: GarnierFeatures: Yes: 98% natural origin - the remaining 2% ensure good preservation and sensoriality Yes: Vegan* Yes: dermatologically tested Yes: Plant oil Yes: recyclable bottle - bottles are 100%...

FREE
SHIPPING

100% MONEY
BACK GUARANTEE

ONLINE
SUPPORT 24/7

Availability: 3 In Stock
Check it out

Brand: Garnier

Features:

  • Yes: 98% natural origin - the remaining 2% ensure good preservation and sensoriality
  • Yes: Vegan*
  • Yes: dermatologically tested
  • Yes: Plant oil
  • Yes: recyclable bottle - bottles are 100% recyclable and made with 50% recycled plastic

Binding: Personal Care

Release Date: 18-11-2019

Details: Product Description Hangry hair? Dig into Garnier Ultimate Blends hair food, Our new way to nourish and condition Hangry hair. Super food for super hair! Yes: 98% natural origin YES: 100% vegan* blend YES: recyclable bottle - Our bottles are 100% recyclable and made with 50% recycled plastic *vegan formula - no animal Ingredients or by products dig into Garnier Ultimate Blends hair food banana Shampoo to help nourish dry hair, blended with natural ingredient extracts of banana & Coconut. Its light foam gently cleanses and nourishes dry hair, with no weigh down. For intensely nourished, healthy-looking hair. Complete your regime with our nourishing hair food banana conditioner. For more intense nourishment dig into our banana hair food 3-in-1 multi-use mask! Three ways to enjoy it: conditioner, mask, leave in. Ingredients Aqua / Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Coco-Glucoside, Coco-Betaine, Musa Paradisiaca Fruit Juice / Banana Fruit Juice, Cocos Nucifera Oil / Coconut Oil, Carbomer, Glycerin, Glyceryl Oleate, Glycol Distearate, Triethyl Citrate, Lecithin, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Salicylic Acid, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum / Fragrance (F.I.L C244837/1) Please see back of pack for the latest ingredients list Directions How to apply the Hair Food range: 1) Apply Hair Food Shampoo - as usual! Squeeze, lather, rinse thoroughly. 2) Follow with our Hair Food Conditioner. 3) For more intense nourishment dig into our 3-in-1 multi-use mask! Three ways to enjoy it: Conditioner, Mask, Leave In.

Package Dimensions: 7.3 x 2.3 x 1.7 inches

Just added to your wishlist:
My Wishlist
You've just added this product to the cart:
Go to cart page